Agricultural Technology – Field & Technical Support
Location: Central West NSW
Classifications: Farming, Animals & Conservation, Agronomy & Farm Services
At Porosity Services we love agriculture, and we understand that to feed a growing population with limiting resources requires significant innovation and improving efficiencies. We supply the latest in sensor technology to monitor soil moisture, weather, water and plants, and we provide a high level of technical support to progressive farmers, consultants and environmental managers to make smarter decisions.
Located in Central NSW, you will work with our customers throughout NSW. Your main priority will be to ensure that all technical jobs are completed within expectations, with the setup, field installation, repair, maintenance and support of sensor & telemetry hardware & software.
Our ideal candidate:
• Agronomy &/or Farming background
• Tertiary qualification in Agriculture, Environment and/or Science
• Solid computer & IT proficiency
• Appreciate the role of ag technology solutions in today’s agricultural systems
• An honest and reliable work ethic, and motivated to learn new skills
• An organised, methodical individual, with proven ability to work independently
• A friendly personality with good communication skills, conscientious about nurturing long-term customer relationships
• Unrestricted drivers licence
Full time employment with a suitable salary package and vehicle. A performance-based incentive program will be considered after 12 months. Flexible working arrangements will be considered.
To apply for the position:
Please email your cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and addressing the above criteria, along with your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the role further or for more information, please email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close COB Friday 4th June 2021.